Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:49 am Yes it is good, but I needed the ADX line alerts once they crossed, not the Di +/- alerts when they cross. The main purpose of the ADX line is to measure volatility, while the Di lines measure strength between indices (I'm sure you know this already). What I've discovered is that when the ADX crosses above the 20 level (with my strategy), it's usually a good entry. So that's why the alerts are important to me.
But, when DI goes down and crosses the level, then this is also a decrease in volatility, and vice versa, when DI crosses the level up, then this is an increase in volatility. It should be noted that DI movements are ahead of ADX movements and signals appear earlier
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
naluvs01

jonnyfx4711 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:03 am the arrows appear on the chart for this indicator can you put them in the subwindow?
i also think thats what the first person that posted this indicator on this thread was inquiring

!!! stochastic cg experiment (arrows).ex4
Greetings MrTools! Can you please add a header to this beautiful indicator? When the stochastic crosses below the signal line it changes color to "SandyBrown" i think and when it crosses above the signal line it changes color DeepSkyBlue..

Kind Regards

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:44 am Greetings MrTools! Can you please add a header to this beautiful indicator? When the stochastic crosses below the signal line it changes color to "SandyBrown" i think and when it crosses above the signal line it changes color DeepSkyBlue..

Kind Regards
Had to remake indicator, can you explain what you mean about header and exactly all you are looking for in the indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Lightningstorm7

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:34 am Had to remake indicator, can you explain what you mean about header and exactly all you are looking for in the indicator.
Thank you for the speedy response MrTools, oowee! Hope it wasn't much of a remake this indicator is wonderful.. A header is something like what Kvak did to this RSI-synthetic indicator at the lower right lower chart corner.. When the stochastic crosses below the signal line a text can say "below" and when it crosses above a text can say "above"

Kind Regards

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:43 am Thank you for the speedy response MrTools, oowee! Hope it wasn't much of a remake this indicator is wonderful.. A header is something like what Kvak did to this RSI-synthetic indicator at the lower right lower chart corner.. When the stochastic crosses below the signal line a text can say "below" and when it crosses above a text can say "above"

Kind Regards
What about the arrows?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Lightningstorm7

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:56 am Made it like this, and posted it on the same post.
Good Day MrTools, Thank you for your help with my request and the modification you've done. But there is a difference in how the indicator you've modified functions and the one that i was hoping you'd be able to modify. Both are the same but are maybe made different?

I also noticed that i didn't share the mq4 file when i requested the "header" modification and that is because i didn't find it until i researched a little.. maybe that was the reason you made another version of this indicator? My apologies for the inconvenience; but i have the mq4 file now would it be possible for you when you have the time to add the same header to this version of the indicator please?

Kind Regards