Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

sal wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:45 pm thanks for sharing, but its not engulfing pattern BYW. and what i shown pattern is not seen in the snap..
but i can say, that what pattern i request for we can use as S/D or S/R what ever we called.
i cant find it any of indicator what i have for S/D zone :(
Bearish engulfing is the same thing even if the bar is half the size or not don’t you think?
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
sal
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:05 am Mt4 last I checked on their terminal you are only allowed one sound file for your alerts, which to me I agree with you that you should have separate sound files for buy and sell. Now I can put as many different sounds in the code but when it alerts it will only play the one you are using in tools/options/events.
======
MrTools, most indicators with alerts have 2 since kingdom come and I use Balabolka to make my own. There fore mine will alert saying "DTosc, Long.wav and DTosc, Short.wav" and of course audible.
So, that is my request, but if you are unable to do that, I will have to make another plan.
Thanking you for your time.
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:41 am ======
MrTools, most indicators with alerts have 2 since kingdom come and I use Balabolka to make my own. There fore mine will alert saying "DTosc, Long.wav and DTosc, Short.wav" and of course audible.
So, that is my request, but if you are unable to do that, I will have to make another plan.
Thanking you for your time.
Hercs.
You are welcome and if you find a working code that does what you are asking would love to see it and find out if it really will bypass mt4 audible alert restrictions.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:27 am You are welcome and if you find a working code that does what you are asking would love to see it and find out if it really will bypass mt4 audible alert restrictions.
Hello, MrTools.
Here is the TrendEnvelope with such coding for your kind perusal and comments, please. Also a screenshot of the coding at first glance.
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:27 am Hello, MrTools.
Here is the TrendEnvelope with such coding for your kind perusal and comments, please. Also a screenshot of the coding at first glance.
Hercs.
Good morning, MrTools.
Attached please find the requested sound files.
Have a blessed day.
Hercs.