HappyRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:26 pm Okay then please tell me what determines a mother bar, never heard of it. Heard of outside bars, inside bars, etc. but never heard of a mother bar.
Never heard of a "mother" bar too ahahaha........ must be a new thing........
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hercs78 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:53 pm Good morning, MrTools.
I attach the indicator for your kind perusal and comments please and while at it, also 2 screenshots of the coding regarding the audible alerts.
My request is that the bottom coding you be split so that it allows me to have an alert for Long and another for short please.
I trust this meets with your favourable approval and look forward to hearing from you.
Hercs.

=====
Good morning, MrTools.
I regret that I am unable to delete this post, please see the below post which is correct.
Thank you.
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:53 pm Good morning, MrTools.
I attach the indicator for your kind perusal and comments please and while at it, also 2 screenshots of the coding regarding the audible alerts.
My request is that the bottom coding you be split so that it allows me to have an alert for Long and another for short please.
I trust this meets with your favourable approval and look forward to hearing from you.
Hercs.

=====
Good morning, MrTools.
Sorry that my explanation was not good enough, but seeing that it is most important to me, please allow me to reword it again.
Looking at the top screenshot where I pointed out the coding for the audible alert, that alert is for either direction and therefore we have to use an alert which does not warn us which direction the action is expected to go. ("DTosc, ready.wav) as an example. LINE 516 - 520.
I would like that to be changed so that we can use something like this: "DTosc, Long.wav" and same for Short.
So the coding is just in that section.
I trust that this meets with your favourable approval and look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Hercs.

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:10 pm
Maybe you are a bit asinine (maybe you don't know this word either, which means - "silly"
You guys are trying to make fun of a legitimate word to show your ignorance and it saddens me that this kind of behaviour is tolerated.
Maybe you should get an Oxford Dictionary and in case you don't know "Oxford University" is one of thé foremost Universities in the world.
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:31 am =====
Good morning, MrTools.
Sorry that my explanation was not good enough, but seeing that it is most important to me, please allow me to reword it again.
Looking at the top screenshot where I pointed out the coding for the audible alert, that alert is for either direction and therefore we have to use an alert which does not warn us which direction the action is expected to go. ("DTosc, ready.wav) as an example. LINE 516 - 520.
I would like that to be changed so that we can use something like this: "DTosc, Long.wav" and same for Short.
So the coding is just in that section.
I trust that this meets with your favourable approval and look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Hercs.
Mt4 last I checked on their terminal you are only allowed one sound file for your alerts, which to me I agree with you that you should have separate sound files for buy and sell. Now I can put as many different sounds in the code but when it alerts it will only play the one you are using in tools/options/events.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah