Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hercs78 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:53 pm Good morning, MrTools.
I attach the indicator for your kind perusal and comments please and while at it, also 2 screenshots of the coding regarding the audible alerts.
My request is that the bottom coding you be split so that it allows me to have an alert for Long and another for short please.
I trust this meets with your favourable approval and look forward to hearing from you.
Hercs.

Did this version for now, not really understanding what you are wanting for alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:26 pm Okay then please tell me what determines a mother bar, never heard of it. Heard of outside bars, inside bars, etc. but never heard of a mother bar.
what i am looking for as I mentioned mother bar (is the 1st bar) its base bar to read next bar size and price nature.!
single inside bar indicator rule is the same mother 1st bar and next bar (except hh/ll) will confirm the indicator nature!
same as concept..
here the condition.

Bearish trend
1. Bullish close price <= Bearish bar open & Bullish open price shall be midpoint next bearish bar full body.
2. bearish body shall be 2times size of bullsih bar body.
3. Note:- wick not required to calculate.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

chickensword wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:28 pm Not trying to discourage but this looks exactly like it
thanks for sharing, but its not engulfing pattern BYW. and what i shown pattern is not seen in the snap..
but i can say, that what pattern i request for we can use as S/D or S/R what ever we called.
i cant find it any of indicator what i have for S/D zone :(
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi