Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hercs78 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:24 pm The difference being that the one I sent you, only alerts without indicating whether it is LONG or SHORT.
The second one does that.
Hope this clears it up for you.
Hercs.
Changed the "up" to "LONG" and the "down" to "SHORT", and updated the alerts themselves and added notification alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:42 am Changed the "up" to "LONG" and the "down" to "SHORT", and updated the alerts themselves and added notification alerts.
Dear MrTools, how can I possibly thank you enough and I see already well over 100 downloads from the first one to this, which I feel is a tremendous contribution to the community. DTosc is a GEM to behold.
Continued success to you and enjoy a well-deserved restful weekend.
Best wishes,
Hercs.
These users thanked the author Hercs78 for the post:
josi

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:53 pm When teachers have free time, they can add alerts to these two metrics of excellence: :thumbup:

1. Give an alert when the candle crosses the channel. (When the candle crosses the upper channel upwards, go long; when the candle crosses the lower channel downwards, go short)

2. Alternatively, give an alert when the channel centerline (SpringGreen, Crimson, Gray) changes color.
Here is version with alerts, but not able to verify, we must wait for market open...
You have two choices, alerts for break HI-LO channel and slope of center line...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, josi

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:53 pm When teachers have free time, they can add alerts to these two metrics of excellence: :thumbup:

1. Give an alert when the candle crosses the channel. (When the candle crosses the upper channel upwards, go long; when the candle crosses the lower channel downwards, go short)

2. Alternatively, give an alert when the channel centerline (SpringGreen, Crimson, Gray) changes color.
And second indicator....
Here is version with alerts, but not able to verify, we must wait for market open...
You have two choices, alerts for break HI-LO channel and slope of center line...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, josi