Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:49 pm Dear coders.
Could you make rsi signals that are filtered out by the SMA?
To only show down signals when price is below sma and only show up signals when price is above sma
I made something similar week ago.....minor adjustments made according to your request ...try it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Intrest 1, Milad8732, Chickenspicy, ROI

kvak wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:13 am I made something similar week ago.....minor adjustments made according to your request ...try it...

Thank you Kvak.
I would like slightly different signals. The screenshot, with the settings as in set, shows that only one signal is needed for this movement, when rsi breaks the level from top to bottom and the price is below ma. Other signals when other rsi levels are broken are not needed, they are superfluous.
Such a filter shows the beginning of a strong recoilless movement. All other signals will give a lot of unnecessary in a flat market.
The task of such a filter is to show only very good signals and remove every little thing.
Can this be done?

Intrest 1 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:01 pm Thank you Kvak.
I would like slightly different signals. The screenshot, with the settings as in set, shows that only one signal is needed for this movement, when rsi breaks the level from top to bottom and the price is below ma. Other signals when other rsi levels are broken are not needed, they are superfluous.
Such a filter shows the beginning of a strong recoilless movement. All other signals will give a lot of unnecessary in a flat market.
The task of such a filter is to show only very good signals and remove every little thing.
Can this be done?
Hello.
I understand what you want, but have not idea how to do..(when rsi breaks the level from top to bottom).
But added menu when arrows, colors of ma have only 2 state- up-down...
Also added alerts and and more averages to choose from.

EDIT: found bug in MTF and added 2 state for reversal logic. price is below the MA and the rsi breaks the upper level up for uptrend and viceversa.
Last picture have this method. Not every period and levels for RSI are suitable for this method. If you are interested, redownload file.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, Intrest 1, Milad8732, Skyold

kvak wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:33 am Hello.
I understand what you want, but have not idea how to do..(when rsi breaks the level from top to bottom).

OK.
In this case, make a signal when the RSI breaks through this desired current level from the inside.
Arrow down when the price is below the MA and the rsi breaks the upper level up, arrow up when the price is above the MA and the rsi breaks the lower level down.
Is it possible to do so?
In this case, the signal will be slightly ahead of the reversal extremum, it's not scary when the deal is trending

kvak wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:33 am Hello.

I really liked how you made the yellow color in this indicator. When sma is yellow, then a flat begins.
I don't know how you did it, but it's very good

This is a set for the first version of the indicator.
The updated one looks a little different.

To take part in a strong fast move that is not corrected I use rsi in the tma channel. These signals are best suited for such trades. When you see such signals, it is a high probability that a strong and fast movement will start.
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
BizanJunior, Jedidiah