Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

HI Mr Tools and Mladen it's been a very long time, a few years in fact but I hope I'm finding you both in good health.
( new account a couple of months ago, cause couldn't retrieve my last one, but I always signed Lima on my posts )

I have a request for you gentlemen's if is not bothering you too much and some people may disagree on an alerts pack on this of course but, I really would appreciate it if you could do it.
The indi is the Composite MTF RSI Smoothed, I don't have the source but is one of your indicators.
I did search a lot and find a PA adaptive composite rsi with alerts pack ( trying not to bother you ) but its a completely diferent calculation and I just can't match it no matter the settings

I'm trying to leave it here to you too so we are sure to be talking about the same one but I just can't figure out how to upload it, or things changed very much or I'm getting terrible old and senile :facepalm:
it's one with a small box on the right on the indicator itself with all the time frames

I can only thank you and be very grateful as is unbelievably how after all these years you are still sharing your programing skills for free like this helping people you don't even know...
Thank you both so much
Regards Lima

JPL wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:55 am HI Mr Tools and Mladen it's been a very long time, a few years in fact but I hope I'm finding you both in good health.
( new account a couple of months ago, cause couldn't retrieve my last one, but I always signed Lima on my posts )

I have a request for you gentlemen's if is not bothering you too much and some people may disagree on an alerts pack on this of course but, I really would appreciate it if you could do it.
The indi is the Composite MTF RSI Smoothed, I don't have the source but is one of your indicators.
I did search a lot and find a PA adaptive composite rsi with alerts pack ( trying not to bother you ) but its a completely diferent calculation and I just can't match it no matter the settings

I'm trying to leave it here to you too so we are sure to be talking about the same one but I just can't figure out how to upload it, or things changed very much or I'm getting terrible old and senile :facepalm:
it's one with a small box on the right on the indicator itself with all the time frames

I can only thank you and be very grateful as is unbelievably how after all these years you are still sharing your programing skills for free like this helping people you don't even know...
Thank you both so much
Regards Lima
Don't have the source of the composite rsi smoothed. Have the composite rsi, but don't know how it was smoothed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
JPL

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:43 am Don't have the source of the composite rsi smoothed. Have the composite rsi, but don't know how it was smoothed.
I understand Mr Tools, for years I'm using it as a filter but it's been so so many times that it becomes the leading one and right that I was willing to change my strategy a little bit, thing I don't do for years.
It's very appreciated you had the time to look at this matter

Thank you Mr Tools
Kind Regards
Lima