Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

TONSIL wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:05 am Good evening
Was hoping you could change this indicator a little. It has a "currency cross lines indicator2 but doesn't tell you which currency, could a pairs identifier be added to this and the file redone to MQ4
Thank you in advance
Tonsil

IC Markets Keltner.ex4IC Markets Keltner.ex4IC Markets Keltner.ex4IC Markets Keltner.ex4
Welcome to the forums. We can't do anything with EX4 files. You'll need to post the source code.

PS: Moved your post to the correct thread.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:24 am

Added mtf, also added options to use the 0 to 1 bar type histogram, and a regular histogram with the colored lines.
Thanks Mrtools for this good indicator.

I find your double dynamic zone indicators very helpful and was wondering if this PPO indicator can be converted into a ddz indicator. I don't fully understand how these indicators work, so apologies in advance if my request is out of order. Thanks.

traderokey wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:33 am

Thanks Mrtools for this good indicator.

I find your double dynamic zone indicators very helpful and was wondering if this PPO indicator can be converted into a ddz indicator. I don't fully understand how these indicators work, so apologies in advance if my request is out of order. Thanks.
Could make a version but it would only be able to use the colored lines.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:09 am

It's the averages channel candle (alerts). It's posted in the moving averages section.
Dear Mr Tools

I needed to know if there any possibility to contact with to build a Indicator based on an Idea i have . I am not sure if you offer and paid service or is there any commercial section where i can post about it .. I have sent you an DM if you can revert me back to it >