Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Vere wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:34 pm

dear mrtools,
when i try to play with your new fractal bo indi in mtf mode, my MT4 frzzzzz, it eat alot resources, even when i only use frctal bo without other indi.
can you plzz check it, i hope ican update my old fractal bo with your new fractal bo
Thanks for letting me know, found some errors in the mtf, sorry about that, this version seems better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Antonio, PREETHI, naluvs01, pipsquirrel, Vere, Jimmy

pacois wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:22 am

try if it works !!
Quick question regarding your indicator. Is it possible for it to only alert when a candle closes opposite? Currently it alerts on every candle and I would like for it to only trigger when a candle closes in the opposite direction. This would usually signify to close a trade or could be used as a re-entry. Thanks again for the indicator!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:08 am

Quick question regarding your indicator. Is it possible for it to only alert when a candle closes opposite? Currently it alerts on every candle and I would like for it to only trigger when a candle closes in the opposite direction. This would usually signify to close a trade or could be used as a re-entry. Thanks again for the indicator!!!
Hi, I'm sorry but I didn't understand well the rule that I have to insert in the code. Thanks.

pacois wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:16 am

Hi, I'm sorry but I didn't understand well the rule that I have to insert in the code. Thanks.
The indicator places arrows on every candle. I would like the arrows or alerts to appear only when a candle changes direction. So if there are 4 bullish candles and the fifth candle is bearish, I would like an alert to appear and vice versa. I hope that clarifies it a bit more.
Attachments
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Holmes27

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:40 pm
The indicator places arrows on every candle. I would like the arrows or alerts to appear only when a candle changes direction. So if there are 4 bullish candles and the fifth candle is bearish, I would like an alert to appear and vice versa. I hope that clarifies it a bit more.
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
Holmes27, naluvs01, Antonio