Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Codes respectively,

If possible, I would like the WPR to have a MA that gives alerts (mainly push notifications) at crosses. This is the best filtering combination I've seen thus far!!!! If one already exist, then I would be grateful if someone can show me...thanks in advance for your response!!!!!!!

P.S. By the way, the pic below is the WPR set at default, with a 10 EMA.

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:07 am Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Codes respectively,

If possible, I would like the WPR to have a MA that gives alerts (mainly push notifications) at crosses. This is the best filtering combination I've seen thus far!!!! If one already exist, then I would be grateful if someone can show me...thanks in advance for your response!!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:07 am Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Codes respectively,

Made this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thiru

dear mrtools, ,
can you plz check the arrow and alert from this indi,
1. when i set input "still open bar to false" the arrow and alert disappear when price reverse and it appear again when price back to break out direction, its like when set input "still open bar to true", is it possible that the input "still open bar" get switch between true and false??

2. when i set input "still open bar to true" the alert dont show (i set pop up message & sound true)

3. when price break out and close, sometime the arrow dont appear (show in the pict)

1st pict. fractal period 3, price close
2nd pict. fractal period 3, price hi/lo

ps. i try to delete my previous post from viewtopic.php?p=1295399218#p1295399218 but cant find delete btn

THX

Vere wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:11 am dear mrtools, ,
can you plz check the arrow and alert from this indi,
1. when i set input "still open bar to false" the arrow and alert disappear when price reverse and it appear again when price back to break out direction, its like when set input "still open bar to true", is it possible that the input "still open bar" get switch between true and false??

2. when i set input "still open bar to true" the alert dont show (i set pop up message & sound true)

3. when price break out and close, sometime the arrow dont appear (show in the pict)

1st pict. fractal period 3, price close
2nd pict. fractal period 3, price hi/lo

ps. i try to delete my previous post from viewtopic.php?p=1295399218#p1295399218 but cant find delete btn

THX
What settings are you using?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Vere

Antonio wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:29 am

settings tell ?
Since you asked nicely: EMA's 8, 45, 200. The 45 EMA represents where price is on the Daily and the 200 represents the weekly. The reason I don't use MTF is because it recalculates to price action. These EMA's are the closest to it and don't change. And if you add the PSAR (settings .02/.1), it is a phenomenal strategy.