Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

vyducnhathuy wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:01 am Help me with notification problem and show arrow.
I have an Indicator, in the attached file and the attached image. Can you help me with the indicator and arrow on the chart as described below?
1. BUY ODERR
- BUY alert when the indicator surpasses Level 5, notify Take Profit when the indicator hits or exceeds Level 95.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 5 again before passing or touching Level 95.
2. SELL ODER
- Warning SELL when the indicator falls below Level 95, notify Take Profit when the price touches or falls below Level 5.
- Warning STOP LOSS when price reverses and touches Level 95 again before passing or touching Level 5.
3. EACH BUY / SELL NAME
- Also show BUY and SELL arrows on the chart corresponding to BUY and SELL signals.
- Full alerts AlertsPushNotif, AlertsSound, AlertsEmail, AlertsMessage ...
Sincere thanks to mrtools and colleagues.
Pretty sure this version is close to what you are looking for. viewtopic.php?p=1295390889#p1295390889

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:21 am

Translated Mladen's version and added the alerts. It has a choice of using regular custom deviations with sample correction,custom deviations without sample correction, or standard error deviation. Also you can use real volume( if your broker has it) or tick volume.
Dear Mr Tools

I would like to ask is it possible to change/modify or add options to the Vwap bands (which is great work) to input bands distant in pips/points from central VWAP instead of using standard deviation. What I mean is that I can input for example 70 pips/points and 100 pips/points from the central band , and lower and upper bands will be drawn accordingly?

Or maybe it has already been done?

Thank You as always for Your time and help!!