Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear valued coders
Please if you good willing to do next
You should merge two indicators to work as one first is STARC Bands mtf and second is OBOS Price Projection Band. Each time when yellow or green line crossed on the upper or lower red lines should be drawn a vertical line on the closed bar as a picture says and alerted. The alert should say symbol+ local time + text * SIGNAL * nothing else. Have to code all alerts message, mobile, email.
Thanks
I got banned for spamming shitty "pump_upp" promo links!

jerryjerry wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:11 pm Dear valued coders
Please if you good willing to do next
You should merge two indicators to work as one first is STARC Bands mtf and second is OBOS Price Projection Band. Each time when yellow or green line crossed on the upper or lower red lines should be drawn a vertical line on the closed bar as a picture says and alerted. The alert should say symbol+ local time + text * SIGNAL * nothing else. Have to code all alerts message, mobile, email.
Thanks
whoa.............!!!
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

pilai25 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:02 pm Hello expert.
I want to ask for advice and help with the indicator. I have searched on the internet. The indicator works well in a 1 minute time frame.
I want a notification on the 1st arrow.
It works very well in binary options.
Thank you.
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 5):
pilai25, Jimmy, Antonio, pitchief, claypot

ChartRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

I'd like MT4 horizontal line or trendline to sound alert/notifications whenever a candle crosses and closes above or below it. The indicator Alarm4u only notifies when price touches Hl, Tl and other lines. But a similar indi with a candle cross and close alert feature would be a great and useful tool for any trader. Is it possible to code?
Attachments