DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

pacois wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:06 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:53 am
Please friends i realy need this indicator but for any reason is it not showing in my chart. Have you something equal or similar that work? thanks for help me.

hi, a stupid question: did you activate dll? for me it works !!
Yes pacois I did, Thanks for try to help.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:07 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:53 am
Please friends i realy need this indicator but for any reason is it not showing in my chart. Have you something equal or similar that work? thanks for help me.
Try this one.
Yes thanks Mrtools that one work. Greatfull. But I see a problem duplicated bars in the history.
Brookly-test.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:13 pm
Cladi39 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:42 am

Yes thanks Mrtools that one work. Greatfull. But I see a problem duplicated bars in the history.
Thanks I'm pretty sure I found what was causing that try downloading it again.
You are the one. Now working well. Very apreciated help you give me. Thanks soo much Mrtools.

mikver wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:23 am
Hola a todos y muchas gracias por todos los indicadores que comparten, he descargado este indicador pero veo que las alertas no funcionan. Alguien puede verlo y arreglarlo, muchas graciasBlau - smi averages (mtf + alerts +fl).ex4
Hello everyone and thank you very much for all the indicators you share, I downloaded this indicator but I see that the alerts do not work. Someone can see and fix it, thank you very much
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, was trying to have all separate alerts but it won't work that way, the way it was coded, so now which ever way you chose to have the Smi colored, the alerts will function for that only, for example if you choose to have the smi colored for when the signal crosses the alerts should correspond with that.
Blau - smi - averages (mtf + alerts +fl).ex4
(166.72 KiB) Downloaded 312 times

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:20 pm
mikver wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:23 am
Hola a todos y muchas gracias por todos los indicadores que comparten, he descargado este indicador pero veo que las alertas no funcionan. Alguien puede verlo y arreglarlo, muchas graciasBlau - smi averages (mtf + alerts +fl).ex4
Hello everyone and thank you very much for all the indicators you share, I downloaded this indicator but I see that the alerts do not work. Someone can see and fix it, thank you very much
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, was trying to have all separate alerts but it won't work that way, the way it was coded, so now which ever way you chose to have the Smi colored, the alerts will function for that only, for example if you choose to have the smi colored for when the signal crosses the alerts should correspond with that.
Muchas gracias mrtools, es impresionante el trabajo que hacen

1. Similar Topics

1. Signals

0 Replies 895 Views

by Hollyholly141, Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am in Trader's Lounge

0 Replies
    2. 0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”