Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Made this version.
It supports 39 latest averaging methods (on both,main and signaling lines) - 33 latest price options - adjustable levels (Os/Ob) - including alerts on select able levels
Greetings Master of Code Mr.Tools... ;)

please, I would request you add alerts on price X signal crossover alert, MTF (if its workable) and pick sound option.

Thank you very much in advance, and keep on rocking....

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

hi Guys
I am new here: wave:: wave: and have great pleasure to find this forum because the quality of the posts is high. These are exactly my topics.

I've been looking for an alarm for the MomPinboll indicator from Mladen for a long time.
Can someone please encode a sound and e-mail alarm for this indicator?
I need an area closed alarm. It should give an alarm if the indicator line is closed in an adjustable range (level).
For example: indicator line of MomPinboll closed in the range between 80 and 90. or between 25 and 30.or between 41 and 43, between 74 and 77, ............
The level for the alarm area should be adjustable so that I can freely choose between which level maximum and minimum the alarm is triggered.

It would be great if someone can code it? : clap:: clap:
Many Thanks

Mod edit: Translated to English.
Work hard,make much Money,but always stay social and correct for all living things.

simon_n3z wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Greetings Master of Code Mr.Tools... ;)

please, I would request you add alerts on price X signal crossover alert, MTF (if its workable) and pick sound option.

Thank you very much in advance, and keep on rocking....

-simon
Maybe try this version it has a lot of options along with the signal cross alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
simon_n3z

pitchief wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:58 am
hi Guys
I am new here: wave:: wave: and have great pleasure to find this forum because the quality of the posts is high. These are exactly my topics.

I've been looking for an alarm for the MomPinboll indicator from Mladen for a long time.
Can someone please encode a sound and e-mail alarm for this indicator?
I need an area closed alarm. It should give an alarm if the indicator line is closed in an adjustable range (level).
For example: indicator line of MomPinboll closed in the range between 80 and 90. or between 25 and 30.or between 41 and 43, between 74 and 77, ............
The level for the alarm area should be adjustable so that I can freely choose between which level maximum and minimum the alarm is triggered.

It would be great if someone can code it? : clap:: clap:
Many Thanks
Don't think that version was from Mladen, this is his version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, heispark, Deez, hannele, Jedidiah

@ mrtool :

Yes,you're right the indicator below attached is not from Mr.Mladen. I have many RSI of Momentum,ROC and Pinball Indicators and have confused the author.
The indicator MomPinboll.mq4 below for which i need an alarm is from Karakurt.

I wish for the MomPinboll.mq4 adjustable level and an alarm. When the indicator lines closes between the two adjustable levels lines there should be a sound alarm and
e-mail alarm. 3. examples :
1.examples : Indicator line closes between level 80 and 84 = alert
2.examples : Indicator line closes between level 61 and 68 = alert
3.examples : Indicator line closes between level 20 and 26 = alert
etc. etc. etc.

If anyone can add these functions that would be great :clap: :clap: :clap:
Work hard,make much Money,but always stay social and correct for all living things.

pitchief wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:33 am @ mrtool :

Yes,you're right the indicator below attached is not from Mr.Mladen. I have many RSI of Momentum,ROC and Pinball Indicators and have confused the author.
The indicator MomPinboll.mq4 below for which i need an alarm is from Karakurt.

I wish for the MomPinboll.mq4 adjustable level and an alarm. When the indicator lines closes between the two adjustable levels lines there should be a sound alarm and
e-mail alarm. 3. examples :
1.examples : Indicator line closes between level 80 and 84 = alert
2.examples : Indicator line closes between level 61 and 68 = alert
3.examples : Indicator line closes between level 20 and 26 = alert
etc. etc. etc.

If anyone can add these functions that would be great :clap: :clap: :clap:
pitchief

here you go, ...

but there is a problem with this indicator. It won't refresh on new bar;

We can request MrTools to fix this issue and also add MTF for this..

//
//
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
pitchief