Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

-L- wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:37 pm
camisa wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:46 am

no, it's not that
did you try making a whole new copy of your mt4 folder and copying the indicator there? it's weird that it didn't appear, since even if the Indi didn't work (and it doesn't seem to be the case), as long as it's in the mql4 folder it should appear in the terminal.

EDIT: just tested it in my terminal and it worked perfectly, so if it still don't work for you could try reinstalling the mt4.
I tested it in a MT4 I have in another computer and it doesn't appear also, weird

MemphisRokudo wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:07 am
Can you guys please add push notification when it changes color?

Thank you
Brother
Unfortunately the code is decompiled (theft/stolen)
renamed too,almost old enough
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:22 am
gtudor wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Heloo

Unfortunately does not work the choice to MaMethods to velocity 2.02 ( averages )+mtf alerts+arrows . Can be solved ?
Thank you
This one should be better.
Hello

I am sorry but it keeps not working : choice to MaMethods .For example Double smoothed EMA i put : 2 or _2 or Double smoothed EMA .Unfortunately does not work. It can resolve something or am I mistaken what I write to MaMethods ?
Thank you again for your help !
velocity 2.03 (averages) + mtf alerts + arrows.ex4
(112.72 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

gtudor wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:27 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:22 am

This one should be better.
Hello

I am sorry but it keeps not working : choice to MaMethods .For example Double smoothed EMA i put : 2 or _2 or Double smoothed EMA .Unfortunately does not work. It can resolve something or am I mistaken what I write to MaMethods ?
Thank you again for your help !
Under smoothing method you enter the number of the ma method you want to use.