Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mntiwana wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:42 am
Post the ver you are talking about (as so many half trend indicators floating around claiming nrp but not actually) and some illustration picture/s how you want it
the nrp ver i know of is changing colors and arrowing including alerting when a bar start and end below the trend line in up trend (vice versa)
Thanks for your response. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not talking about the beginning of the trend but the established trend. I think it's better to illustrate what I try to say by attaching a picture.
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

jayden102 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:44 am

Thanks for your response. I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not talking about the beginning of the trend but the established trend. I think it's better to illustrate what I try to say by attaching a picture.
What use of this continues alerting - seems the idea a kind of misleading and not use able,as per my little knowing
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.