Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Report back on my EA problems, MrTools and others.
I managed to get it trading beautifully on the M5 charts, but I have not tried using it on higher TFs just yet.
However, I would love to use it on my RENKO-Chart and this is a question for MrTools as he has experience in this field, unless someone can help in his absence.
The EA does not trade my RENKO chart set to M6 and I would love to have it there.
Thank you for assisting me guys and girls.
Continued success to you all.

electrical999 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:23 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

I would be grateful if you would kindly put an alert on the attached channel indicator. I would like the signal to appear at the close of the 1st candle to open and close outside the channel. Thanking you in advance

Regards
Jasjit

renko_channel.mq4
Think this is the same,
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
electrical999

Hercs wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:27 pm Report back on my EA problems, MrTools and others.
I managed to get it trading beautifully on the M5 charts, but I have not tried using it on higher TFs just yet.
However, I would love to use it on my RENKO-Chart and this is a question for MrTools as he has experience in this field, unless someone can help in his absence.
The EA does not trade my RENKO chart set to M6 and I would love to have it there.
Thank you for assisting me guys and girls.
Continued success to you all.
Not very experience in renko EA's., but would imagine Mladen's simple Ea's would do that.

Hi forum, hi coders, hi members!

I was wondering if someone will help me add divergence push alert to this AO indicator and also make it MTF or make it so it can be added multiple times to chart? If i added it the second time and make div lines to red, all lines change to red inclusive the first AO that was added. I added it second time, multipling by 4 the values of 1st AO div :P seems to be the same as H4
I want to have blue div for H1 and Red Div for H4....and push alert on divergences. :)
It's good to have an eye on higher TF, i guess.

Thank you and bless you all for the work you are doing!