Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

camisa wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:24 am

do these ddz ocn indicators recalculate even with PRICE=HA OPEN?
As per my little knowing Ocean indicators (ocn/NMAs) do not repaint at all in general and i think open price do not repaint in any indicator but experts can better confirm you
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
camisa
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Coders,
Anyone would like code alerts on RED or GREEN Zig Zag Histogram, Also I would like share Angel Guardian which is really useful EA with many ways to protect your equity.
Thanks in advance

ljubo.bn wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:54 pm Dear Coders,
Anyone would like code alerts on RED or GREEN Zig Zag Histogram, Also I would like share Angel Guardian which is really useful EA with many ways to protect your equity.
Thanks in advance
use fractacals adjustable period alert indicator for zig zag histogram .i think both gives more or less same signal
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi all,

I'm here to ask for your help. Can you pls fix this indicator so that it does not give 100 alerts when near 50 pips of the Horizontal line? And if you can add another alert if price goes through the horizontal line by minimum of 50 pips.

I think it works for other trendlines, but i want to use it for horizontal lines.

Thank you so much and i hope u can help me. Happy trading!