Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Steam1 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:11 am
Hi mntiwana, Here is another variation with more options and a better no trade zone setup , Wave Trend leads the way for Entry's and Exits

Hi steam1
Once again thanks for this next try,seems a continues trending both way,as for filtering there are a lot options for,osci,index and a list - still i think the old one looking pretty comparatively - do you know who and how it was formed
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 am
I think it is parabolic sar of kama,may be the version with dual sar values but not sure/remember exact - some one fitted/adjusted it what a nice way,amazing - :)
Thank you for your reply.
After better analyzing the image we cannot get those result without making a repainting indicator, I'm talking about the gray part, its simply not possible. But either way, that are some nice settings for that indicator.

Demos4x wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:18 pm

Thank you for your reply.
After better analyzing the image we cannot get those result without making a repainting indicator, I'm talking about the gray part, its simply not possible. But either way, that are some nice settings for that indicator.
Can you form display like this,no matter what indi you use,parabolic sar and what so else
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.