Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mntiwana wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:48 am
Parabolic SAR of KAMA 2.1
Use this version,this have all filters and alerts package extra than the version you posted
Guys, could you please create a histo version of this jewel and add arrows? The SAR indicators are among the very best trend-following tools I've ever seen and used (using also the great SAR of averages). Histo versions are great at keeping your charts relatively clean. Thank you.

mades wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:57 pm

Guys, could you please create a histo version of this jewel and add arrows? The SAR indicators are among the very best trend-following tools I've ever seen and used (using also the great SAR of averages). Histo versions are great at keeping your charts relatively clean. Thank you.
I think it is already coded and posted by Mladen
"Parabolic SAR of KAMA 2.1 histo"
A lot of features/parameters included along with alerts and mtf too
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
camisa, mades, FXchaos
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen or mrtools,

I don't know who the creator of this attached indicator is but I have this request:

- This indicator alerts some stuff but does not alert when the arrows appear. And I don't need anything else alerting but ONLY when the arrows appear. Just one alert per appearance is ok (in mid candle, doesn't need to wait until candle finished).

- Could anyone of you or somebody modify a version of this to disable any alerts and only create alerts for when arrows appear?

- Also could you give us option to increase size of the arrows please?

Thank you in advance