Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:38 pm

This is Mladen's averages version which has McGinley's ma with price cross alerts.
Dear mrtools,

Is there the McGinley dynamic indicator for mt4 with the correct formula as mladen stated here lately?
The mt5 version of the indicator has attached.

Mod edit: Link removed. Please follow the rules.

Hi MrTools, Mladen

I am trying to make an EA based on half-trend nrp (mladen version found on this forum download/file.php?id=3319975).
I use iCustom to get arrow buffers value but it doesnt match with same indi on my chart..
Example for sell arrow: iCustom( m_symbol, m_tf, "half-trend nrp.ex4",PERIOD_CURRENT,HalfTrend_period, false, false, false,false, false, false, false, false,6,1)
Can you tell me which buffer I should use please?

tannos wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:36 am Hi MrTools, Mladen

I am trying to make an EA based on half-trend nrp (mladen version found on this forum download/file.php?id=3319975).
I use iCustom to get arrow buffers value but it doesnt match with same indi on my chart..
Example for sell arrow: iCustom( m_symbol, m_tf, "half-trend nrp.ex4",PERIOD_CURRENT,HalfTrend_period, false, false, false,false, false, false, false, false,6,1)
Can you tell me which buffer I should use please?
That would have to be Mladen, not exactly sure what buffer.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
tannos