Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

FilipeOz4 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 am

Yes, I am aware of that. However, despite repainting, the live signals of this indicator, in many currency pairs, exceed 60% accuracy.
My intention is to use it as a confluence in a trading system using value chart, TDF and some other indicators of movement exhaustion.
If I manage to do what I really want, I will share my system so that you can also enjoy.

FilipeOz4 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:22 am Good afternoon!

Dear Mladen, MrTools and all the other noble coders on the site.
Could you add an arrow and buffer for automation via MT2trading when a channel line reaches one of the attached indicator edges?
When someone renames a centered TMA to Hill no repaint that is funny by itself - don't you agree :)
As of %60 accuracy : so does the coin toss - on a sample that is not representative, but with larger sample it will end up in %50
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
Antonio, FilipeOz4, pipsquirrel

mladen wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:55 am

When someone renames a centered TMA to Hill no repaint that is funny by itself - don't you agree :)
As of %60 accuracy : so does the coin toss - on a sample that is not representative, but with larger sample it will end up in %50

It's certainly funny, I've been learning a lot from you here on the forum.
An honor to answer me, Mladen, I really admire your work as a coder.
Mladen, I have been running bigger and bigger backtests with this indicator in confluence with the others and using trend filters (MA and ADX) and oddly enough, for some parameters, the result is promising.

FilipeOz4 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:27 am

Mladen, I have been running bigger and bigger backtests with this indicator in confluence with the others and using trend filters (MA and ADX) and oddly enough, for some parameters, the result is promising.

There is a programmer here in my country who developed an indicator, which serves as a connector for MT2Trading where it is possible to converge up to 21 indicators at the same time.
In addition, the indicator has a backtest panel that only counts successful or unsuccessful operations using the MT4 strategy tester.
In this way, I would like this indicator with buffer and arrow to test it better.

FilipeOz4 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:27 am

There is a programmer here in my country who developed an indicator, which serves as a connector for MT2Trading where it is possible to converge up to 21 indicators at the same time.
In addition, the indicator has a backtest panel that only counts successful or unsuccessful operations using the MT4 strategy tester.
In this way, I would like this indicator with buffer and arrow to test it better.