NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Can anyone modify this RSI Filter indicator so it has arrow and alerts? In the attachment below, in the image there are red and green long arrow, I mean the indicator should have down arrow (as shown by red long arrow) and green arrow (as shown by green long arrow).

Thank you so much.
PicsArt_08-08-09.26.08.jpg

Here is the indicator:
RSIFilter_v1.mq4
(2.41 KiB) Downloaded 149 times

rahmatfx wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:28 am
Can anyone modify this RSI Filter indicator so it has arrow and alerts? In the attachment below, in the image there are red and green long arrow, I mean the indicator should have down arrow (as shown by red long arrow) and green arrow (as shown by green long arrow).

Thank you so much.

Here is the indicator:
RSIFilter_v1.mq4
This is a new mt4 version with alerts and arrows.
RSI Filter.ex4
(26.23 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
rsi filter.png

mrtools wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:39 am
rahmatfx wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:28 am

Thank you so much.

Here is the indicator:
RSIFilter_v1.mq4
This is a new mt4 version with alerts and arrows.
Thanks, mrtools. But I mean it should have arrow(s) in the middle of the trend too (like my chart above). So we might can reenter when price makes its retracement.

Hi Guys,

Further to my earlier request I forgot to
Weis Wave GBPUSDH1.png
attach a screenshot of the requested indicator.

I should be extremely grateful of it is possible to add an alert , (and preferably arrow to the main chart) on

WeisWave3_3_2.mq4
(9.38 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

the wave colour change of the attached Weis Wave indicator.

Thank you for all that you do.

waylon

PS If it is possible to add the relevant pair to the popup description that would help as I monitor 28 pairs, plus commodities etc. plus incorporate any MT4 index or metal listed.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:11 pm
rahmatfx wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:04 pm

Thanks, mrtools. But I mean it should have arrow(s) in the middle of the trend too (like my chart above). So we might can reenter when price makes its retracement.
Try.
Thank you, mrtools. This is what I am looking for :D

Hi
Alerts are a traders best friend or worst enemy. Especially in none available.
Would someone be kind enough to add three types of alerts to the Rads Stochastic indicator posted by Mr Tools.

Allow the adjustment of the extreme zones please - The current default is 80 & 20, I personally use 85 & 15
1. Alert when Rads enter the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
2. Alert when Rads exit the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
3. Alert when Rads cross inside the extreme zone with push notification and chart arrows.
If possible off set arrow so it is not on the bar
RADS Alerts.png
Rads T3 Stochastic mtf.mq4
(15.4 KiB) Downloaded 352 times

mrtools wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 am
lea wrote:Could you please add a sound alert with/without notification to the ema crossover indicator? Thank you Lea
Hi Lea, this version of ma cross is low cpu mtf with a choice of using lines or arrows and 5 type of moving average. Also made it more user friendly.
mrtools,

kindly add a shift feature to the two MAs please.
ty
Slaves of time and space

Amunra5 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:57 pm
mrtools wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 am

Hi Lea, this version of ma cross is low cpu mtf with a choice of using lines or arrows and 5 type of moving average. Also made it more user friendly.
mrtools,

kindly add a shift feature to the two MAs please.
ty
Can you please post the indicator or link?