Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

nickbyniel1541 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:43 am Good day everyone...Mr Tools would it be possible to add a multi-time frame feature to this indicator as well as an option to change how many candles after the cross the alert should be given e.g 0,1,2. Thanks in advance

AbsoluteStrenght_v1 alerts.mq4
Added the mtf and an alert look back, the mtf is working but not sure about the alert look back, please test.

How to use Momentum Scalper for MT4

Momentum Scalper Indicator with MTF for MT4.png

The height and colour of the bars tells us the strength of the scalping trend.

Red bars represent market moves to the downside.
Blue bars represent market moves to the upside.
Grey bars represent ranging (quiet) markets.
White bars represent the market running out of steam.
Orange bars represent retracement is due.

Green chart background means the overall trend is UP (Look for entries to the upside).
Pink chart background means the overall trend is DOWN (look for entries to the downside).

The colour of the bars will change despite the market trend shown by the chart background colour. So for instance, a red bar can appear whilst the chart background is green which indicates a short-term downtrend (or pullback) within a general uptrend.

Just like the CCI, the -100 and 100 areas are considered Oversold/Overbought.

PS: Link to the Momentum Scalper for MT4 updated by Mrtools, Momentum Scalper.
[/quote]

Please, does it repaint?

gordianukpong wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:59 am How to use Momentum Scalper for MT4

Momentum Scalper Indicator with MTF for MT4.png

The height and colour of the bars tells us the strength of the scalping trend.

Red bars represent market moves to the downside.
Blue bars represent market moves to the upside.
Grey bars represent ranging (quiet) markets.
White bars represent the market running out of steam.
Orange bars represent retracement is due.

Green chart background means the overall trend is UP (Look for entries to the upside).
Pink chart background means the overall trend is DOWN (look for entries to the downside).

The colour of the bars will change despite the market trend shown by the chart background colour. So for instance, a red bar can appear whilst the chart background is green which indicates a short-term downtrend (or pullback) within a general uptrend.

Just like the CCI, the -100 and 100 areas are considered Oversold/Overbought.

PS: Link to the Momentum Scalper for MT4 updated by Mrtools, Momentum Scalper.
Please, does it repaint?
[/quote]

YES
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Hi Mr. Tools, Mladen and Coders Respectively,

If possible, I kindly request alerts (mainly push) be added to this indicator. I would like the alert to signify when the zero line is crossed (up/down) and when the color changes from buy/sell.

Thank you all in advance for your response and phenomenal coding skills!!!!!

P.S. If there is another TVI with these alerts already here, I'd appreciate if someone can direct me to it because I couldn't find it...thx again!

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:23 am Hi Mr. Tools, Mladen and Coders Respectively,

If possible, I kindly request alerts (mainly push) be added to this indicator. I would like the alert to signify when the zero line is crossed (up/down) and when the color changes from buy/sell.

Thank you all in advance for your response and phenomenal coding skills!!!!!

P.S. If there is another TVI with these alerts already here, I'd appreciate if someone can direct me to it because I couldn't find it...thx again!

This should both alert on zero cross and the slope/color change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01