Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

vadvid wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 pm Dear Mrtools & Co,
Please add the usual sound/message/push/email alert to this indicator so, that in the message the name of the symbol and the direction appear.

Thousands of thanks in advance.
Hill no repaint+Arrows1.ex4
Hill no repaint.mq4
Hi all friends
please write in the usual classical way - bold including any other format is not appreciated and will not take special consideration
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Demos4x wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:44 am Hello,

Please Mrtools, can you add the option of current candle alerts and the option to select the alert wav file, on this two indicators.

Thank you in advance.
Only now I noticed that the indicators weren't attached. For some reason it didn't uploaded it, I must have done something wrong.
But here it is.

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 am

The forex space is decompiled and the S&rR breakout already has alerts.
Sorry I didn't verified if the files where decompiled.

I know that the S&R indicator have alerts but it does not have the option to chose the sound that it makes. Is to facilitate the work-flow (I hope that the images explain).
Is it possible to add that option?

Thank you very much

Demos4x wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:43 am

Sorry I didn't verified if the files where decompiled.

I know that the S&R indicator have alerts but it does not have the option to chose the sound that it makes. Is to facilitate the work-flow (I hope that the images explain).
Is it possible to add that option?

Thank you very much

alert.PNG

sounds.PNG

windows.PNG
Made this one so you can add different buy or sell wav files.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Demos4x, rudiarius, Jimmy