Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 am AlexLoco, not sure what you mean about keeping the arrays, and what would you consider it's trend line??
thanks for your reply mr tools, your update to tdi is amazing!!! forgive me i didn't explain it correctly... english are my third language... not even the second one... anyway, I would like to place it ot top of another indicator without colors to save some space in my charts... i need it when it crosses the yellow line... can you please add arrows when it crosses this line to help me make my charts more clear?

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

AlexLoco wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:28 am thanks for your reply mr tools, forgive me i didn't explain it correctly... english are my third language... not even the second one... anyway, I would like to place it ot top of another indicator without colors to save some space in my charts... i only need it when it crosses the yellow line... can you please add arrows when it crosses this line to help me make my charts more clear?

TDI Red Green_alerts_mtf nmc 2.mq4

2.png
So your looking for only arrows on the chart when the green crosses the yellow?