Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

AlexLoco wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:33 pm Dear mladen or mrtools... after the update to build 1090 many indicators doesn't appear, even some of your latest ones... can you please update this TDI and add arrays when it crosses its trend line? it will help a lot!

p.s. If you can also add the option to change the arrow code it will be really great! :) thanks in advance :)

TDI Red Green_alerts_mtf nmc 2.mq4

2.png
That is not an issue of the code (it never was)
That is an issue of metatrader 4 build 1090. Please read this thread Metatrader 4 build 1090 bug fix for an explanation what to do.

mladen wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:06 pm That is not an issue of the code (it never was)
That is an issue of metatrader 4 build 1090. Please read this thread Metatrader 4 build 1090 bug fix for an explanation what to do.
thank you mladen its working now :) thanks a lot!!!!
can you please add arrays when it crosses its trend line and option to change the arrow code? i already have 3 subwindows and a forth wil make waching the chart difficult... i would like to hide it and just keep the arrays.... please?

AlexLoco wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:26 pm thank you mladen its working now :) thanks a lot!!!!
can you please add arrays when it crosses its trend line and option to change the arrow code? i already have 3 subwindows and a forth wil make waching the chart difficult... i would like to hide it and just keep the arrays.... please?
AlexLoco, not sure what you mean about keeping the arrays, and what would you consider it's trend line??

a PS) This is an updated version with 6 choices of rsi, 8 ma of rsi choices, 2 deviation choices and the 30 + price options. Also added the new mtf.