Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mony wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:45 am Hi mrtools sir , thanks for previous guidance about metatrader 1090 ,

could you please add to this indicator Stalin.mq4
sound , display alert , email and notification
sir if possible Stalin_bars.mq4 ..... like add bars option additionally arrow , also ......please sir its very helpful to me ( direct signal to signal trading middle additional arrows are not disturb me )
thankyou sir

sir iam try but it gives lot of same signal alerts like below image ?? why sir
Hi Mony
I think it is simply slow/fast MAs cross with RSI cross 50 line or what you applied in parameters but experts can better guide you - here is a histo bar version of that style
RSI MA Cross Histo
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:21 am Hi Mony
I think it is simply slow/fast MAs cross with RSI cross 50 line or what you applied in parameters but experts can better guide you - here is a histo bar version of that style
RSI MA Cross Histo
Thanks mntiwana both are same but in RSI MA Cross Histo there is no filter options like in Stalin " Confirm" and "Flat" options and RSI MA Cross Histo is not fullfill my above post requirements like alerts and bars
thankyou sir
My children are very smelly sir

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear coders,
I would appreciate if someone can add email and push notification on renko chart with no changing code. It already have message alert which is real useful. For setting renko chart I`m using default coded by mathtrader7 .

Thank you in advance

ljubo.bn wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:24 pm Dear coders,
I would appreciate if someone can add email and push notification on renko chart with no changing code. It already have message alert which is real useful. For setting renko chart I`m using default coded by mathtrader7 .

Thank you in advance
You can post indicators,pictures and every thing without linking to other sites
then to see the code for some alteration/modifications it must needs mq4 file formst
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ljubo.bn wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:24 pm Dear coders,

Thank you in advance
Added the email and push notification alerts. I f using default settings be careful because the colors can repaint.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:15 am Added the email and push notification alerts. I f using default settings be careful because the colors can repaint.
Dear mrtool or someone coder
On nonlagma_v7.1_m.mq4 you did great job one more moment what I did forgot to mention. I`m not using default setting just line Color Back Bar is set 0 which means yellow line will pop up on the chart. I need alarm, email push notification when yellow line pop up also. Sorry if you can do it will be real useful. Otherwise I got late for exit and it DD me a lot. Than this the indicator will be rocket launch Thanks