Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Thor 456 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:45 am Hello , could it be possible to add an alert when all the row (two or more timeframe) is green or red ,macd above or below the "0"line .
This will simplify to find witch one change color lately.
Thanks
Thor 456
Just a gentle reminder busy guys, could it possible to add an alert on the two first timeframe when they are red or green,macd above or below the "0"line .
Thor
Attachments

Hi MrTools,
The attached indicator is my most valued channel indicator.
I have seen other indicators with the same name,but are not like this one
May I please ask you if it based on fibs?
Also,may I please ask you to add price boxes(rightprice) to the lines.
The price boxes please to be made,so that I can adjust them,such as Mladens dailydata candle can be moved left or right.
Thanks in advance
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:12 pm Hi MrTools,
The attached indicator is my most valued channel indicator.
I have seen other indicators with the same name,but are not like this one
May I please ask you if it based on fibs?
Also,may I please ask you to add price boxes(rightprice) to the lines.
The price boxes please to be made,so that I can adjust them,such as Mladens dailydata candle can be moved left or right.
Thanks in advance
AussieBeau

Standard Deviation Channel.mq4
No, it is not based on fibs
It is based on built in standard deviation channel objects

Dear Coders,

Below there are the pin bar detector and engulfing bar alert indicators I use. Is there a possibility to code a signal alert only when the full range (high-low) of the signal bar is bigger than the full range of the previous x bars? This way we could eliminate some insignificant signals. The same would be helpful with engulfing indicator too, to avoid small engulfing patterns. I am also looking for a better engulfing indicator which uses the principle that can be seen on the attached picture. Or could you modify this indicator according to this picture, please?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
real engulfing pattern real engulfing pattern
Many insignificant signals and loosely defined engulfing patterns Many insignificant signals and loosely defined engulfing patterns