Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:09 am
Dear Great mntiwana ;

difficult to believe, i use last night finish from page1 to page 155 research, and other main topic of indicator, because i want to found indicator related to cycle trade, such as Astro , but i cant found that.

However, in the research process, i found out the main topics can add classify about marketprofile, trading system, Candlestick Paterns .
it can be helpful for user . Just personal thinking .

THANKS Moderators and Programmer!
I just a learner of Technical Analysis and FinanciaL Astrology, come from Twelfth Century, live in Void universe

appsoluxions wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 am
pin12 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:53 am

This is the code of the MAGICAL TREND indicator, but it does not seem to be in the MQL4 language. Please, if an encoder can convert to MQL4 we could try this indicator that seems to be very interesting. I attach them in text files:

Thanks..
Aint that some sort of a SuperTrend? viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8426134
MAGIC TREND sounds homosexual

pin12 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:53 am
Intrest 1 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:27 am
Holly Grail

This is the code of the MAGICAL TREND indicator, but it does not seem to be in the MQL4 language. Please, if an encoder can convert to MQL4 we could try this indicator that seems to be very interesting. I attach them in text files:

Thanks..
Here are some explanations for the operation of this indicator. Perhaps our coders can do the same indicator