Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Sal, in real time it will not be so, you have not yet learned that any indicator based on TriangularMA centered
  from a standstill it is perfect, because it adapts itself to the trend continuously !!
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:33 am
Sal, in real time it will not be so, you have not yet learned that any indicator based on TriangularMA centered
  from a standstill it is perfect, because it adapts itself to the trend continuously !!
Pacois.. :) Yes... but i have did some test... in demo. the duration of the trade is 10 bars...
can help to get alrt and arrows as i posted rule.. :)
thanks in advance.

sal wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:29 am
pacois wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:33 am
Pacois.. :) Yes... but i have did some test... in demo. the duration of the trade is 10 bars...
can help to get alrt and arrows as i posted rule.. :)
thanks in advance.
EURUSDM1.png
High_Low_Tma.mq4
(8.88 KiB) Downloaded 515 times
Low-high bands v1.0.mq4
(7.13 KiB) Downloaded 439 times
TriangularMA centered Multiple bands.mq4
(13.98 KiB) Downloaded 445 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head