NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

RplusT wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:46 pm
Hi, just curious. What's wrong with the "ZigZag Channels Indicator"? It plots the channels exactly as expected.......Or am I wrong? .......Just asking

ZigZag Channel.JPG
Hello.
Everything is ok with the channels.
It should be noted that the breakout of the take level has a multiplicity, it can be broken and the price will pass two, three ... and so on more times than from the beginning of the movement to the target

josi wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:36 pm
Banzai - if memory still serves me - has already coded this one as a button-version.
Hopefully you can still find it in his "deserted" thread.
The turn on-off button shows some lag - so be patient.
i do miss banzai........... he was very creative guy huh.............. sad he got covid & his family members become very ill.......... :sad: :sad: :sad:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

LoveRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

太虚一毫 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:58 am
The disappeared masters have either been eliminated by the market; or they have found the real holy grail, do not want to waste time, and are making a fortune in silence. :D
Haha yes, we can only hope it has gone well for them brother. Cheers to our disappeared masters :D

How long have you been trading for bro? Are you enjoying it?
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:19 pm
Haha yes, we can only hope it has gone well for them brother. Cheers to our disappeared masters :D

How long have you been trading for bro? Are you enjoying it?
I have been trading for more than 10 years, and have been mixed with small principals, unable to break through. I always felt that the market code was about to be cracked, and after a sleep I found that there was still nothing. So I have been studying and fighting again and again. Fortunately, it was not eliminated by the market. :D

太虚一毫 "too empty".... :D I'm sure you are aware that after 10 years of trading (as I do) there's no such thing as a market code to be cracked. Trading is a business and as such is based on supply and demand. Those levels the big players recognize too. One should be able to draw those manually from high TF charts. That's actually all one needs to watch. Unless one wants to trade bits and pieces of price action. That's some kind of dog fight to do, as we do not have access to order books and thus don't know what's coming next. After a journey of 1000 Indicators I deleted all and that's when I started trading profitably.

RplusT wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:28 pm
太虚一毫 "too empty".... :D I'm sure you are aware that after 10 years of trading (as I do) there's no such thing as a market code to be cracked. Trading is a business and as such is based on supply and demand. Those levels the big players recognize too. One should be able to draw those manually from high TF charts. That's actually all one needs to watch. Unless one wants to trade bits and pieces of price action. That's some kind of dog fight to do, as we do not have access to order books and thus don't know what's coming next. After a journey of 1000 Indicators I deleted all and that's when I started trading profitably.
See you! thank!

1. Similar Topics

1. This indicator is interesting, pls make an EA

3 Replies 2178 Views

by so2526, Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 pm in Coding Help

3 Replies
    2. Any interesting movies to watch or stream online?

33 Replies 2596 Views

by dalemcintosh, Fri May 21, 2021 7:16 pm in Trader's Lounge

33 Replies
    3. 5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”