Re: Step Indicators for MT4

New version of WaveTrend oscillator (no steps, but this time it is a kind of experiment : now it allows 5 types of averages to be used for calculation)
It is a part of some experiments that will maybe (but only maybe, no promises) produce a step type regular calculation (without a need to apply filters)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
navid110, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mladen wrote:New version of WaveTrend oscillator (no steps, but this time it is a kind of experiment : now it allows 5 types of averages to be used for calculation)
It is a part of some experiments that will maybe (but only maybe, no promises) produce a step type regular calculation (without a need to apply filters)
Dear Mr.Mladen.....

you always create something amazing, and this is definitely no differentand hopefully it can be realized as soon as possible, thanks a lot..

regards

As one of our member asked for "Where can I find the indicator StepMa averages4_11?"
here is that one including histo and sub window versions too.

These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 5):
navid110, Chickenspicy, andrei-1, ppinto, 太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Nice to hear, I found Haos on an russian site and introduced it to tsd. Mladen made some indicators out of it and called them chaos.
I also post my favourite stepMA.
FXSurf wrote: I agree, WaveTrend truly is a gold mine of an indicator (followed by Chaos VA). I use exclusively and will be posting my setup soon in the Trading Systems thread.

This is a step t3 average. The indicator is mtf with 7 different display types, with alerts on color change. On the chart pictures using 10 pip bands with 21 period T3 on an hourly chart, the other picture is the same settings except time frame equal 4 hours.Also displaying lines, dots, and bars.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫