Re: Step Indicators for MT4

mahnooj wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:19 am
Hi mrtools,
i'm getting this error "you are trying to use a renamed indicator" "contact forex-station"....... i deleted, reuploaded & restarted MT4....but still getting same error... kindly help
If you are using firefox, try another browser
When I downloaded the file by firefox, firefox changed the original name

ruden wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:18 am
If you are using firefox, try another browser
When I downloaded the file by firefox, firefox changed the original name
many thanks ruden,
indeed it works now after downloading from Chrome, very strange I never faced this problem till now for all the indis i've downloaded thru firefox....this is the 1st time.... Firefox deleted the extra space before bracket open......
These users thanked the author mahnooj for the post:
Ganesh

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 pm This in a new step stochastic using Mladen's adaptive atr which is calculating average range instead of average true range. Color is on the stochastic cross with arrows on the cross.
Dear MrTools, would it be possible to create an alert-scanner from the step stoch atr of smoother for multiple symbols that would alert on crosses for each of the symbols?
I use this as a trigger for my trend following system, and I have several more indicators there, so in the end, it all is CPU heavy. It would be great to have the step stock scanner and one indicator window with symbol changer utility there.

Thank you.
... and really, you coders do a wonderful job here, its such a pleasure to know that the indicators I use now have been really thought through and it's amazing how fast some of them do react.
Attachments

mahnooj wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:49 am

many thanks ruden,
indeed it works now after downloading from Chrome, very strange I never faced this problem till now for all the indis i've downloaded thru firefox....this is the 1st time.... Firefox deleted the extra space before bracket open......
Don't know what's going on there but my Firefox doesn't do that unless you're trying to download on mobile Firefox :think:
Attachments
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 am

Could you test this one please, it seems to be working correctly, picture is using McGinley dynamic on median renko. If good will add the arrows.
download/file.php?id=3362453
Step Hma - averages (mtf).ex4

Tried to use the custom time-frame but having problems getting the hma indicator to appear on chart. Ideas why?
Is the value supposed to be seconds bases? So if I want 3 hours = 10800 or is it minute based = 180?
None works...ideas why?

fxchampion wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:29 am

download/file.php?id=3362453
Step Hma - averages (mtf).ex4

Tried to use the custom time-frame but having problems getting the hma indicator to appear on chart. Ideas why?
Is the value supposed to be seconds bases? So if I want 3 hours = 10800 or is it minute based = 180?
None works...ideas why?
The custom time frame is designed for the indicator to work on a custom time frame chart like renko for example.

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:21 am

Could you test this one please, it seems to be working correctly, picture is using McGinley dynamic on median renko. If good will add the arrows.
Hi, Mr Tools Thank you so much for your awesome Work..!

I've heard that Half trend indicator Repaints. ( My Primary trading tool ) But This step Hma - Averages (mtf). One Works More or Less Same At Particular Settings..! ( 34 Period )
Kindly Please Add Arrows for this indicator..!
I have checked all the Step Hma - Averages (mtf) Version..! But None of any version have arrows..!

kindly please add arrows..!
if possible add color candles also..!
MTF works fine..! No Problem..!

Thank you so much..! happy trading..!