Indicators by William Blau

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

[QUOTE=Desatar]Hello,

I have a question regarding the Blau - smi averages 2.2.ex4 indicator.
Would it be possible to write it to be in the main chart. Not like the one with the "on chart" option. I mean more like a moving average indicator the moves with the chart along the candles and not like the "on chart" that is not quite there.
Would that be possible?

D.[/QUOTE]

Desatar, don't think a line version would be possible, but a candle version would be.

Thanks Mntinwana.

D.

[QUOTE=mrtools]

Desatar, don't think a line version would be possible, but a candle version would be.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I need to see the lines. A candle version is not necessary and would not help much. Thanks for the response.

D.

[QUOTE=mrtools]

Added the arrows, another average(Tema) and made it more user friendly.

[/QUOTE]
Dearest MRTOOLS
I tried many times and was behind from days to get some thing pretty as results but what i noticed,it can not be handled in long term trading with current parameters and methods,may be some smooth method like TMA,SMOOTHER or Jurik kind will help,do you think if schaff and or EFT/IFT can be applied some where but i do not know exact,of course you knows better i am just guessing around [smile]
as for short term it is already doing well as seen in picture

USDJPYH1-short.png   

Attachments
USDJPYH1-short.png
USDJPYH1-short.png (44.46 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
USDJPYH1-short.png
USDJPYH1-short.png (47.38 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Dynamic Zones pa adaptive SMI correct 2.01.mq4
(20.02 KiB) Downloaded 366 times
Dynamic Zones pa adaptive SMI correct 2.2 arrows.mq4
(22.68 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[QUOTE=mntiwana]
Dearest MRTOOLS
I tried many times and was behind from days to get some thing pretty as results but what i noticed,it can not be handled in long term trading with current parameters and methods,may be some smooth method like TMA,SMOOTHER or Jurik kind will help,do you think if schaff and or EFT/IFT can be applied some where but i do not know exact,of course you knows better i am just guessing around [smile]
as for short term it is already doing well as seen in picture

USDJPYH1-short.png   

[/QUOTE]

Mntiwana, maybe try this version, it's using one more average for the smi and phase accumulation.

dz smi oma.png 
Attachments
dz smi oma.png
dz smi oma.png (52.64 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
Dynamic Zones pa adaptive SMI Oma arrows.mq4
(21.34 KiB) Downloaded 454 times

[QUOTE=mrtools]

Mntiwana, maybe try this version, it's using one more average for the smi and phase accumulation.
 [/QUOTE]
Dearest MRTOOLS
Really appreciations for adding OMA,working well,just i noticed slope coloring not cooperating (only effecting the lower level) when outer level option applied the rest 2 state working well.

USDJPYM30.png 
Attachments
USDJPYM30.png
USDJPYM30.png (46.68 KiB) Viewed 2229 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[QUOTE=mntiwana]
Dearest MRTOOLS
Really appreciations for adding OMA,working well,just i noticed slope coloring not cooperating (only effecting the lower level) when outer level option applied the rest 2 state working well.

USDJPYM30.png [/QUOTE]

Try this version.
Attachments
Dynamic Zones pa adaptive SMI Oma arrows 2.mq4
(21.34 KiB) Downloaded 496 times

Re: Indicators by William Blau

Apologies, I have posted William Blau's TVI indicator here.

EURUSDH1.png
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!