Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

"Corrected average nmc"
Well known as and so called CA
Dont remember if it was posted already some where but going to post now

Here is one more indicator

Original idea for it is from Andreas Uhl. It seems that professor Uhl is a rather interesting person. For some further links regarding him, here are a couple of pages page which can be used for further searches : http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~uhl/ or Multimedia Signal Processing and Security Lab . And as it is seen from this post, he occasionally takes part in the TA too.

The corrected average should not be used as a regular average. It is more a support / resistance study than an average and, in my opinion, its primary usage should be that. In the original idea the only average that is used is the simple moving average but I decided to experiment with a couple of other averages to see what results are other "basic" averages going to produce. Also, in order to see how could the functionality of it be extended, decided to ad a mode (Milti Color mode) which is a cross of corrected average and its basic average (ie: if a corrected average is made of, for example, Hull moving average, than the crosses are of corrected average and Hull moving average) and in that mode it can be (based on usual inspection and test) used as trend detection indicator (on longer time frames especial;y) That is easiest to see if one turns the visibility of "basic average" on with Average Visible parameter. So in the end, this indicator is able of producing corrected averages of
0 - simple moving average

1 - exponential moving average

2 - smoothed moving average

3 - linear weighet moving average

4 - parabolic weighted moving average

5 - volume weighted moving average

6 - Hull moving average

7 - triangular moving average

8 - sine weighted moving average

9 - linear regression (lsma)

10 - non lag moving average

11 - zero lag moving average

I used these since all these can be used without any additional parameter added to indicator (to keep the usage as simple as it can be). Default average used as a "basic average" in this one is zero lag moving average, but as I mentioned, the original was on simple moving average. Here are some example that can be produced with the indicator
PS: this indicator has one unusual price : price 7 is (High+Low+Open+Close)/4 (it does not exist as a price type in metatrader, but decided to use it in this indicator) It seems as a good choice in some cases
slope coloring,signaling line included too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

"PA i-cai dsjma alerts"
Mrtools posted version
Though it belongs to Jurik thread but posting here as it belongs to MAs too
usual prices and double smoother jurik
very effective and interesting features filter and cycle
multi color and alerts included
may be some newest prices make it more cooperative

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Air92 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:56 pm Hello Dear Moderators. Happy new year and merry christmas!

please, can someone fix it so that when changing the timeframe the width of the lines remains the same as they did the value. because when changing timeframe width returns to default settings.

Best regards,
Chris.
In usual way it is doing well with me with out changing line width in different TFs,do you have some specific setting,explain with example pictures,or which line you want at what width
i think it is simply 2 ema (3-13) crossing filled
Attachments