Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

limprobable wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 pm Hello,

sorry if anyone allready post this, but i have a problem with this indicator:

averages - mtf - alerts 9.1.ex4

its appears at x:55, 5 minutes too early when using MTF, price to use = open, and not at the open.

FR40EURM5.jpg
Posting again and again is never any problem or wrong thing to be sorry for,it is OK - :)
i think you are misunderstood the mtf behavior + along with Averaging period and doubting on a best reliable tool for nothing
you are seeing and showing results of mtf applied feature on current TF, second thing when you apply period bigger than "1" it must Averaging the values up till numbers of bars you applied (period) - go and see same thing on belonging TF with period "1"
here is a picture with M1 chart,M1 TF ,period "1" price open
so the indicator is OK in every means
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

"posting again and again is never any problem or wrong thing to be sorry for,it is OK - :)"

Hello Mntiwana, thanks for your answer. Ok it is not an error.

i think you are misunderstood the mtf behavior + along with Averaging period and doubting on a best reliable tool for nothing.

I don’t doubt of this wonderfull indicator, perhaps the best imho. Maybe I misunderstood. But the indicator here doing what I want, and showing MTF like i understood: only difference is that line dont move ;)

But its far from the wonderfull indicator of Mladen, there is no colours and many options like Mladen indicator.

"ou are seeing and showing results of mtf applied feature on current TF, second thing when you apply period bigger than "1" it must Averaging the values up till numbers of bars you applied (period) - go and see same thing on belonging TF with period "1"
"

The indicator is OK, your picture is ok (cause is not MTF), but it's not what i am saying. I am only refering to open price on MTF which starts at the good price of the open hour, but the ligne move inside that hour and ending 5 minutes before the end (hard to says ;) )

The picture I post is SMA period 1 - 1h on 5mn , price open, so is it possible to have the Mladen's indicator or an option showing like yellow line (with a not moving line) ?
sorry for my english and green pips

limprobable wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 am "posting again and again is never any problem or wrong thing to be sorry for,it is OK - :)"

Hello Mntiwana, thanks for your answer. Ok it is not an error.

i think you are misunderstood the mtf behavior + along with Averaging period and doubting on a best reliable tool for nothing.

I don’t doubt of this wonderfull indicator, perhaps the best imho. Maybe I misunderstood. But the indicator here doing what I want, and showing MTF like i understood: only difference is that line dont move ;)

#MTF Moving Average.mq4

But its far from the wonderfull indicator of Mladen, there is no colours and many options like Mladen indicator.

"ou are seeing and showing results of mtf applied feature on current TF, second thing when you apply period bigger than "1" it must Averaging the values up till numbers of bars you applied (period) - go and see same thing on belonging TF with period "1"
"

The indicator is OK, your picture is ok (cause is not MTF), but it's not what i am saying. I am only refering to open price on MTF which starts at the good price of the open hour, but the ligne move inside that hour and ending 5 minutes before the end (hard to says ;) )

The picture I post is SMA period 1 - 1h on 5mn , price open, so is it possible to have the Mladen's indicator or an option showing like yellow line (with a not moving line) ?

XAUUSDM1.jpg

sorry for my english and green pips
Hope this of explaining picture will help you
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Apologies for the repost but here's an old school indicator from Mladen and the TSD days called the "Absolutely No Lag LWMA". Also fixed for MT4 1090 as requested by Moey.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:20 pm Apologies for the repost but here's an old school indicator from Mladen and the TSD days called the "Absolutely No Lag LWMA". Also fixed for MT4 1090 as requested by Moey.

AUDUSDH1_ABSOLUTELY_NO_LAG_EMA.png
absolutely_no_lag_lwma.mq4
Could someone please add color changing on angle changes? For example up-trends to be green and downtrends to be red. Something like that.
I Love forex station..