Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

jjventural wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:47 pm Many many thanks mntiwana for this fantastic indicator. Just a question, I need to use a triangular moving average with de ribbon. Do you think it could be posible add a field for the factor ("Hot" parameter like 0.7 or 0,618 for example)????? Thank in advance like always....
yes,you can use TMA,like in the picture it using 5/26 periods for fast/slow - but in this Averages filled version there is no hot feature,but this feature belongs to "T3" indicators,not "TMA' as far as i know,but experts can better guide you

any way there is "T3MA ribbon filled simple - mtf" version,and some other versions too,already posted in "T3 Indicators" thread,that have the "hot" feature of any value (.7/.618) and or original T3

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

jjventural wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:15 pm Many thanks mntiwana, What I need it's to combine a T3 (not TMA, sorry) with a non lag ma in a ribbon . In the indicator you have the "non lag moving average". I would be nice if someon could add the T3 moving average with the "hot" paramenter to the "Averages ribbon 2" indicator. Thaks in advance....
I have explained a few times that in averages only averages that take two parameters are going to be added. Since T3 is not a two parameter (price+period) average, it will nor be added to the averages set

Dimitri wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 pm Dear Mladen and Mntiwana,
I am looking for an Indicator that "is counting how many times" the Up Crossing and Down Crossing of two Moving Averages, separately ... Does anything similar exists ????
Thank you in advance ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
I don't think that there is something like that
For start it entirely depends on the number of bars on the chart - results would not represent some independent value