Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 9:45 pm Hi mladen
It looks very promising one, however, Is it possible to add any method (or sign) to determine the points of entries, for instance, vertical lines.
Thanks
Talaat E.

Since it can have up to 127 averages, I am afraid it can not be done
There simply is no unique math criteria that could calculate the overall trend. This is probably one indicator that falls into exclusively discretionary category

mladen wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:23 pm Talaat E.

There simply is no unique math criteria that could calculate the overall trend. This is probably one indicator that falls into exclusively discretionary category
Sure Mladen
I really understand. Sometimes, one (me) is asking question while the answer is very obvious 8-)
Thanks

mladen wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:23 pm Talaat E.

Hi mladen
Is it possible, at least, adding some kind of alerts, for instance, when all averages are in green for long and vise versa or perhaps any kind of signal for same condition
Thanks

talaate wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 10:20 am Hi mladen
Is it possible, at least, adding some kind of alerts, for instance, when all averages are in green for long and vise versa or perhaps any kind of signal for same condition
Thanks
Talaat E.

We do not have the criteria for "long"
Since the averages are all using different periods we even can not use that as a criteria

talaate wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 10:20 am Hi mladen
Thanks
Hi Mladen
In the indicator setting, it uses the term "color up" which is LimeGreen and "color down" which is Orange, what I meant is, if it is possible, to add usual alerts when all averages are all in only LimeGreen or in only Orange color.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 3:51 am Smok how do you mean?
mladen wrote: Any average method that uses period 1 equals to the price itself
Your example is simply a channel of high to low price (and someone using a variation of my ma ribbon for that :))
i want to see channel of high/low of daily candlesticks, i tried to do it with ma ribbon indicator (simple 1 ma, high/close, width:5 ). it looks ok.
mladen: im just using ribbon for see channel with different colour than background. it paints high/low channel :)
is there any angleator indicator for this?