Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hey Guys,

Some of these indicators are just fantastic.
I have a some what simple request (I hope).
I have two moving averages based indicators one which doesn't repaint the alert and the other that does (it alerts at the open of the candle instead of the close). What I would like to do is use the signals from the one that doesn't repaint but its written in the old version of mql and is not compatible with the new version (I think).
I would be forever grateful if some one could either rewrite the old indicator or stop the new one from repainting the signal.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

AlanD wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 am Hey Guys,

Some of these indicators are just fantastic.
I have a some what simple request (I hope).
I have two moving averages based indicators one which doesn't repaint the alert and the other that does (it alerts at the open of the candle instead of the close). What I would like to do is use the signals from the one that doesn't repaint but its written in the old version of mql and is not compatible with the new version (I think).
I would be forever grateful if some one could either rewrite the old indicator or stop the new one from repainting the signal.
Nothing to be changed in the renko ashi (as you can see there is just one warning - compile it as is and it will work with no issue at all)