NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#211
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:45 am
DZ Oscillator of averages nrp arrows + alerts mtf 1_1

Options for arrows and alerts extended in this version to work on level cross and when slope color change too,thanks to mrtools

   
Good evening, Mntiwana!
I looked into this indicator and see that Adxvma is not a choice in averages tab.
Is it possible to be added?
Thank you!


Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#212
chirvasamar wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 am
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:45 am
DZ Oscillator of averages nrp arrows + alerts mtf 1_1

Options for arrows and alerts extended in this version to work on level cross and when slope color change too,thanks to mrtools

   
Good evening, Mntiwana!
I looked into this indicator and see that Adxvma is not a choice in averages tab.
Is it possible to be added?
Thank you!
Hi chirvasamar
You are right,the version was posted when these new Averages were not invented (included Adxvma)
hope experts will be update/upgrade this version :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#213
Upgraded Vidya indicator
Some code changes, options added, code optimization and using the latest version of Vidya calculation along with the fast multi time frame calculation. This version has filters (on price, Vidya value, both or none) and the usual set of 22 types of prices
vidya.png
Vidya 2.0.mq4
(15.29 KiB) Downloaded 760 times

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#214
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 am
Adaptive super smoother mtf

Non interpolated mtf version :)

AUDUSDH1.png
@mntiwana

have you alert version of it?

regard
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Failure is success in progress

Dr. Alexander Elder : successful trading should be a little bit boring.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#215
@mladen made dictionary of indicator's
he made ton of indicator's in different version
now we are in moving average section :P
thanks so much master
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Failure is success in progress

Dr. Alexander Elder : successful trading should be a little bit boring.


Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#216
bilbao wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 am
Adaptive super smoother mtf

Non interpolated mtf version :)

AUDUSDH1.png
@mntiwana

have you alert version of it?

regard
bilbao
Can you help me plz,by posting/attaching link of that you referring to,and any of your query in future,it save our time rather searching in whole thread post by post :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#217
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:45 pm
bilbao wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 am
Adaptive super smoother mtf

Non interpolated mtf version :)

AUDUSDH1.png
@mntiwana

have you alert version of it?

regard
bilbao
Can you help me plz,by posting/attaching link of that you referring to,and any of your query in future,it save our time rather searching in whole thread post by post :)
click on arrow,you direct go to quote post
regard
2017-04-23_182156.jpg
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Failure is success in progress

Dr. Alexander Elder : successful trading should be a little bit boring.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#218
bilbao wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:45 pm
bilbao wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 pm


@mntiwana

have you alert version of it?

regard
bilbao
Can you help me plz,by posting/attaching link of that you referring to,and any of your query in future,it save our time rather searching in whole thread post by post :)
click on arrow,you direct go to quote post
regard
Oh so tiny but nano size arrow,sorry i was unable to see and note that,i think i needs some lens :)
but there are other easy locating linking options too
now come on the topic,no,sorry dear,as per i know and have,only these 2 versions were posted,no late upgrade
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

#219
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 am
bilbao wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:45 pm

bilbao
Can you help me plz,by posting/attaching link of that you referring to,and any of your query in future,it save our time rather searching in whole thread post by post :)
click on arrow,you direct go to quote post
regard
Oh so tiny but nano size arrow,sorry i was unable to see and note that,i think i needs some lens :)
but there are other easy locating linking options too
now come on the topic,no,sorry dear,as per i know and have,only these 2 versions were posted,no late upgrade
regards
okay

English– Thank you, Thanks

Spanish– Gracias

French– Merci (Thank you very much= Merci Beaucoup)

Italian– Grazie

Japanese– (Domo) Arigato (ah-ree-gah’-toh) or written ありがとう

:P
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Failure is success in progress

Dr. Alexander Elder : successful trading should be a little bit boring.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Moving Average Breakout EA for MT5

      0 Replies 198 Views

      by forexeas, Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 pm in MT5 Indicators

      0 Replies
      198 Views
    2. RE: Moving average alert 9.0

      2 Replies 1988 Views

      by radeos, Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am in Express Coding & Commercial Services

      2 Replies
      1988 Views
    3. 5 Replies
      1592 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”