Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

carlosmartins wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:28 am

Actually I think I'm the one who doesn't know how to explain :(
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language... but I believe that the most suitable name for what I want is Averages Channel Histogram
Take a look at the attached image

Hi, not even for me English and my native language, I use the translator, surely it is I who can not find, or recommend you a code to get what you want, I hope that Mr Tools can help you better.Grazie.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 am AllAverages_v3.1_consensus
This version a bit upgraded - ma method option but i guess it is not working properly as expected or as claimed,it needs experts to do some thing with
HI all
i know its been a long time since this was posted, but is there any chance it can be re-coded as a 4 buffer histogram ( like Kumo Breakout Histo ) please.. ?

The reason i ask is that the current setup is difficult for the algo tester i am using to pickup... a Histo should work well.
thanks
tim

timballingall67 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:35 pm

HI all
i know its been a long time since this was posted, but is there any chance it can be re-coded as a 4 buffer histogram ( like Kumo Breakout Histo ) please.. ?

The reason i ask is that the current setup is difficult for the algo tester i am using to pickup... a Histo should work well.
thanks
tim
Could you post the link or the indicator please not able to find that post.

I
downloaded the "MHL average oscillator(mtf + alerts)" indicator from the link you sent and tested it out. There is something not quite right with that version. It doesn't give identical results when same input setting is used as the "MHL average oscillator 1.1" indicator. See screenshot below. Also changing the averages method or the calculation/average periods doesn't change the indicator so much.

Could you please rather use this attached "MHL average oscillator 1.1" version and add all averages and all price options to it instead? Thanks for your help.
This one seems better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
traderokey, talaate, Jedidiah