Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:45 am
And I don't think it works correctly.
Man, you really are the most diligent and at the same time modest person I have come across in a very long time.
Maybe it doesn't work the way we want it to (yet) but I bow my head to your inspiring efforts all the same.
Hope you can keep it up.
Aren't these really difficult times if you want to find good trades using MAs?
Depends where you look, right? (buy: beginning of January; sell: beginning of April)
Attachments

josi wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:35 pm
Man, you really are the most diligent and at the same time modest person I have come across in a very long time.
Maybe it doesn't work the way we want it to (yet) but I bow my head to your inspiring efforts all the same.
Hope you can keep it up.
Aren't these really difficult times if you want to find good trades using MAs?
Depends where you look, right? (buy: beginning of January; sell: beginning of April)
Hi josi
would let me know what type of indicator(s) in the main chart, if possible, Thanks

talaate wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:06 am
Hi josi
would let me know what type of indicator(s) in the main chart, if possible, Thanks
cja - HMA dashboard (from cja's dashboard thread on forexfactory)
MrTool's averages (from: forex station) 3 EMAs 20 (one line on close; one line on high, one line on low; change colour on slope change)
Banzai's 4TF hull trend; Banzai's Murrey Math button; Banzai's cycle channel button (from Forex Station)
That's it.

josi wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:37 pm
cja - HMA dashboard (from cja's dashboard thread on forexfactory)
MrTool's averages (from: forex station) 3 EMAs 20 (one line on close; one line on high, one line on low; change colour on slope change)
Banzai's 4TF hull trend; Banzai's Murrey Math button; Banzai's cycle channel button (from Forex Station)
That's it.
Many Thanks

marwilli wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:38 pm

I get this message.
I save the indy as it is
Hello everyone, my very first post here.
I had the same type of message as you. What was missing for the indicator to work on my computer was correct number of space character in the name of the indicator.There should be three space characters between mtf and alerts, and four space characters between alerts and arrows. Don't ask how I figured this out. Hope this helps.
Cheers
These users thanked the author cindercone for the post:
marwilli

cindercone wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:38 pm

Hello everyone, my very first post here.
I had the same type of message as you. What was missing for the indicator to work on my computer was correct number of space character in the name of the indicator.There should be three space characters between mtf and alerts, and four space characters between alerts and arrows. Don't ask how I figured this out. Hope this helps.
Cheers
dear cindercone
thank you very much for your solution. That´s it. :-)
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently