Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

babypipskid wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:42 pm i am afraid this one repain quite badly on live trading checked on gbpusd on 30 minute chart turned green two times and disappreaed again
im afraid u are wrong..................
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
ionone, Pava, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

babypipskid wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:33 pm i think i need to spend a bit more on this to reach a conclusion then thanks for detailed information
It can be a bit confusing with the whole repaint/non-repaint thing. But I can assure you, that indicator absolutely does not repaint. As mentioned before and also posted by Deez, what you are seeing are the calculations being done in real time. So the colors will be changing depending on what price data (the candles) are doing whilst the candle is open (right at that second).
Just like the candle needs to become bigger or smaller, the indicator needs to plot and adjust according to price.

Once the candle closes, that's it. The indicator will never change again. If it did change again later on in the future when the candle has closed, that means it's a repainter. But that indicator does not do that.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance