Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

I modified this indicator so we can use any symbol now. Best timeframe is H1. To re-enter the trend, use M5 chart.

According to the author:
Authors:

Thanks for previous version of "Var Mov Avg3 " (2004) to authors GOODMAN & Mstera и AF. I, (Dmitri Migunov) optimized, accelerated and improved the script. And also I added signal dots (red & green color by default) on chart.

This indicator is based on the moving average, but it doesn't use any standard MT4 moving average indicators. It uses its own formula to calculate the moving average with a complex noise filter to produce more accurate signals. The indicator displays dotted line in the main chart window exactly over the price curve. The changing colors of the dots signal trend changes. The indicator shows signals on chart (red/green dots by default higher/below price), and also can signal sound alerts on trend changes; you can turn them on and off.

When the dots are red, the price is in the downtrend. When the dots are green, the price is in the uptrend. BUY when red changes to green and SELL when green changes to red. These moments are marked by arrows. If the red arrow is above the price, this is a signal to SELL. If the green arrow is below the price, this is a signal to BUY. Use moderate Stop Loss to protect yourself from false signals.

Updated in 20 oct, 2016: now you can change the maximum offset of the signal dots from current price. Change "offsetInPips" parameter for it.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
moey_dw, Jimmy, Cazz223, egypt sniper, 太虚一毫, 13Play13

Banzai wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:06 pm I modified this indicator so we can use any symbol now. Best timeframe is H1. To re-enter the trend, use M5 chart.
so great 2 see u post banzai................. missed ur combination & creativity........................ merry xmas friend :In Love:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:06 pm I modified this indicator so we can use any symbol now. Best timeframe is H1. To re-enter the trend, use M5 chart.
Welcome back Banzai. As always, your posts are a treat mate. Thank you for making this :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:13 pm Here is the highly accurate Super Smoothed Average Trend by Mladen for MT4 which is one of our favorite Moving Average style indicators from Mladen.

This version includes (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts, Shadow Option & more.

PS: If you would like to download a template with the indicator set up as a Wave using the 34 EMA, see here: 34 EMA Wave using the Super Smoothed Averages indicator for MT4.

PPS: There is also a version with Floating Levels here: Super Smoothed Average with Floating Levels for MT4.
i am afraid this one repain quite badly on live trading checked on gbpusd on 30 minute chart turned green two times and disappreaed again

babypipskid wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:42 pm
i am afraid this one repain quite badly on live trading checked on gbpusd on 30 minute chart turned green two times and disappreaed again
That indicator does not repaint.

What you are seeing is a plot adjustment/calculation during the candle open which is normal reaction to price movement. Repainting is when an indicator will purposely change it's signals later on down the track (after candles have already been closed).

Please read here and see an example of repainting: What is repainting in Forex? Examples and info.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance