Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mladen wrote:
Here is this version - it has all the 38 types of averages included. it is multi time frame and it has the usual set of alerts added
Dearest MLADEN
Thanks for this pretty multi purpose extended ver,an good addition for every level trend tracing lovers.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Kyo wrote:Dearest  Mr. Mladen,Congrats for You and for All for this new forum. It’s great there is a new place with so much good people, energy and new ideas.I’m sorry to ask again and bother You in such a busy time but I would like to ask are there any chances to add all this above listed types of averages  to Your great work:BB stops (new format) 1.1 for MT4 Once again thank You for Your time.All the best and with best regards
Hi Kyo
Welcome here and thanks for joining us,sorry for welcoming you late but it was your first post today
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

bigboss wrote:Dear Mladen:

Grateful to join your new forum. Tk. You.

Count me in forever as one of your fans. Glad to see some famous names here too (Mr. Tools, Xard, Krelian and allways a helping hand, Mtiwana).

I am very happy
Hi bigboss
You are welcome here and thanks for joining us,yes forum is new but we all forum members are well familiar to each other,of course you mentioned guys are forum assets excluding me
regards

Dear Mr. Mladen,Thank You for your fast response. It’s really great, lol ……….outstanding work!!

I'm a devoted fan of You and Your work!!I don’t know how can I express my gratitude, it is more than I asked for, so let me once again say I really really thank You!! Dear Mr. Mntiwana,It’s nice to meet You and say hello. Congrats for this forum. You guys are awesome!! Thank you for your time, work and knowledge.It’s a privilege for me that I can be in here with You and I can learn from the best. All the best!!With best regards for You and happy trading this week!!!    

Upgraded regularized EMA (mostly the new multi time frame mode was applied in order to make it use lighter CPU mode to do that)
The usual : 7 types of display, multi time frame, alerts, all the usual ... and finally normal indicator name (since this site is not renaming the attachments)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 6):
Mehrab, pipmagnet, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, yoake, RodrigoRT7

tradre wrote:Hello everyone,
If you have nonlag ma histo and arrows please post here.

thank you

Just noticed you wanted arrows too, so added them this is the indicator filtering both price and non lag values with filter to use = 2.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
pipmagnet, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy