Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:03 am Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) in Subwindow

Requested file Guppy ma subwindow...
Guppy MMA indicator template for MT4

This is incredible brother, thank you for gifting traders around the world with a complete set of on-chart & subwindow Guppy's.

For traders who would like to get started on Guppy Multiple Moving Averages, please try this template which loads both of Kvak's tweaked versions. This way you can compare, test & select which version best suits your style and strategy.

PS: For a Guppy MMA with RSI Levels template, please see: Guppy MA with RSI Levels Template.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 13):
thomdel, BeatlemaniaSA, moey_dw, kvak, ChuChu Rocket, Ricstar_8, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, iPar, RodrigoRT7, yoki, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:03 am Requested file Guppy ma subwindow...
Jimmy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:01 pm this template which loads both of Kvak's tweaked versions
NO NEED TO USE MTF OSCILLATORS WITH A GUPPY SUBWINDOW NOW!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS......... AMAZING BOTH INDICATORS & MT4 TEMPLATE!!!!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 6):
ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, kvak, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

thomdel wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:42 pm Respected kvak Sir,

If you find this option / feature useful for yourself & all users then Please do Try to Add : ribbon option to this indicator.

attached is old ver : Alligator_Ribbons_wBtn : for your reference *

Thanks for your time, efforts, generosity, support, shares.
Thanks a Lot.
Sorry, for now dont know... I trying clone this indicator but my ribbon working only with two shifts and make mess....
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:55 am Alligator indicator with E-Averages Filters

Requested file
Aligator with eAverages....
Dear kvak, I would like to request to make a child window version
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:37 am Child window is subwindow?
<3 Awesome thanks kvak
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
kvak, Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:53 am Cleaned it up a bit, added mtf and a colored midline option for the 2nd Tma. For information for those not familiar, the fill is formed when the non-repainting TMA1 crosses the recalculating/repainting TMA2 with the larger atr spacing (lower picture), which IMHO is an interesting idea, think it was by Xard.
hellow Mr tools
Can you post these two indicators used in this post.
thanks

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:02 am HIGH and LOW Optimized Trend Tracker HOTT LOTT with Angle of Average

Hello I made this version with combined HottLott with angle of average...Have not time for much testing, so test it first...
For candles, arrows and alerts have options for choose logic Hott Lott, angle of Av or combined signals....
Hello Mr. @kvak,
Thank you for this indicator combination :thumbup:
The following is just my experiment, still trying to make a price mapping. :facepalm:

Before too late, I Wanted to say :
Happy Lunar New Year And Gong Xi Fa Chai
To all happy friends here at Forex Station
Greetings Ang Pao

Sorry if I said wrong word :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author iPar for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, kvak, TE81950