Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:30 am Try it out.
Re: Step NEMA indicator

Mr. Tools, the more I use this indicator, the more I like it. It certainly deserves to occupy its current spot in the "top ten" list!

There are a couple of options in the settings that I don't understand and I was hoping you could shed some light on them.

The first is the "High/Low Mode Switch (more sensitive)" and the second is the "Filter to Use for Filtering (<=0 - no filtering)".

Thanks Mr. Tools!

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:42 am I make some upgrade on my DSL average BT.
-added autoperiod for timeframes
- DSL levels EMA-FEMA
- menu for bands
- menu for support-resistence lines
Hi kvak,
The filter does not work for me. As soon as I enter a value, no line is displayed. Is it just me or can you confirm it for me as well?
I still have the request to add the setting for line width, shadow width and double smoothed average on the indicator settings.
Thank you.
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:07 am Hi kvak,
The filter does not work for me. As soon as I enter a value, no line is displayed. Is it just me or can you confirm it for me as well?
I still have the request to add the setting for line width, shadow width and double smoothed average on the indicator settings.
Thank you.
Skyold

Average BT.ex4
Hi.
I download file from your post and filter in my MT4 working.....I havent double smoothed averages, but shadow and width I will make.
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Skyold

kvak wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:13 am Hi.
I download file from your post and filter in my MT4 working.....I havent double smoothed averages, but shadow and width I will make.
Many thanks.
It was a mistake of mine with the filter. I hadn't set a period.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
kvak
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:07 am Hi kvak,
Thank you.
Skyold

Average BT.ex4
Lines width and shadow added.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Skyold, rudiarius, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

cvdm7756 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:38 am Good Day Mr Tools,
Please could you add a PUSH Notification to this 3MA Indicator indicator.
Also could you update the screen notification and sound alert as often it does not give a screen message.

Many thanks

3_MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2.mq4
That version is trying to draw arrows according to the future, which sometimes make the arrows disappear and or repaint, we have a bunch of 3 ma cross indicators eith all the alerts, here in the forum that work correctly.

kvak wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:26 am Hi Mrtools.
Happy new and prosperity year for you.
If you find time, can you please update this indicator with all averages pack.
Thank you.
viewtopic.php?p=1295454291#p1295454291
Added all the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
kvak, rudiarius, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, josi, RplusT, Jedidiah