Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mladen wrote:Upgraded rsi adaptive tema (new rsi types added, code optimization - the new multi time frame mode and some changes on the fly ...)
Example using rsx for adapting and filter 3 on tema value
Dearest MLADEN
So much thanks for upgrading this version,an long lost demand
i played a bit with parameters.
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:Added filters and the 20+ price options to the mtf version of vidya cmo.

Dearest MRTOOLS
So many thanks for upgrading this baby,your filter and latest prices did a very good job
as usual my playing with,two different setting (short term) trading
regards
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Though it belongs to Gann high low activator family and then to ribbon type but posting here as it have 30 averages methods,double smoothed and mtf interpolated,by MRTOOLS

attached pictures using tema method
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah

macd&rsi wrote:Dear mntiwana ,

your challenge of choosing the best figure for having  optimum result about indicators is very remarkable . 

because of this , every time you want to post an indicator with your preferred figure please post its figure .

thank you 
Hi macd&rsi
I think this should be it,be care and must look in back history what this setting was doing at rest of various situations.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
pipmagnet