Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mladen wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 6:27 pm New version of averages channel candles (all the averages included and all the latest prices too)

averages channel.png
Averages Channel Candles + alerts 2.07.ex4

when Price below channel and move down i get message"Price below channel up".
i think it should be "Price below channel Down." Can coder edit message please?
if i'm wrong im sorry for that. Thank you

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:17 am Smoothed average (mtf+alerts)
This of "Smoothed Average (mtf+alerts)" version indicator with interpolated mtf - 33 prices - 5 usual methods (sma,ema,smma,lwma,lsma) - smoothed Average true/false and alerts
Thank you for all the help I have recived from this web site.
I would like to kindly ask if a shift field could be added to this indicator please.

many thanks

As requested by Nicole via e-mail here is Mladen's LB Average which comes with a histogram display and includes display for 5 types of averages:

• SMA
  • EMA
  • SMMA
  • LWMA
  • Smoothed LWMA
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
vvFish, mr12323, heispark, Lodi, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

This is a mt4 version of Mladen's standard deviation ratio of adaptive Ema and the standard deviation ratio itself. The standard deviation ratio is not a directional indicator similar to regular standard deviation. Both are stand alone versions.

Mladen's explanation:

Theory:

The Standard Deviation Ratio (SDR) was first presented as a technical indicator in the March 1992 edition of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine ‘Adapting Moving Averages To Market Volatility‘. The author Tushar S. Chande, Ph.D. used it as the Volatility Index in the original version of his Volatility Index Dynamic Average (VIDYA) or Variable Moving Average (VMA).

Usage:

It can be used as any regular average or you can use the slope change of the indicator as signal.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, talaate, reachme, Lodi, ionone, gejmon1, alexm, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:03 am This is a mt4 version of Mladen's standard deviation ratio of adaptive Ema and the standard deviation ratio itself. The standard deviation ratio is not a directional indicator similar to regular standard deviation. Both are stand alone versions.
Work of art. Thank you Mrtools & Mladen!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance